Phone 0845 606 6145 or email

Buy Coleburn Online

John Robertson & Son founded Coleburn in 1897, with the architect Charles Doig producing the designs. It was bought by the Clynelish Distillery Company in 1916 then DCL in 1930. United Distillers mothballed Coleburn in 1985 and in 1992 its license was not renewed. The distillery still stands today, although its distilling equipment has been dismantled. There have been proposals from numerous parties to redevelop the site for other purposes but nothing has happened as of yet.

Distillery: Coleburn
Region: Speyside
Established: 1897
Status: Closed (1985)
Stills: 2 wash stills, 2 spirit stills

Open To Visitors: No

Contact : Coleburn Distillery
Longmorn by Elgin
IV38 8GN
Water Source: Private well

Our site uses cookies to
enable some features.